Terms and Conditions
OmniPay is registered in Ireland. Registered Office: 25/28 Northwall Quay, Dublin 1. Registered Number 323655.
OmniPay is the leader in the Provision of Card and electronic payments process and services to acquiring banks world wide.
- This Site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the Site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site or any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
- We have provided the contents of this Site for your information only. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
- Information about some of the products and services on this Site is subject to specific restrictions concerning the persons to whom such information may be made available. Details of such restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate and you should read those details carefully before proceeding to the rest of the relevant page.
- Information about some of the products and services on this Site are subject to additional Legal Notices and Warnings. These notices and warnings are important and are for the protection of both you and us. Please take the time to carefully read all Legal Notices and Warnings on the pages of this Site that you visit.
- We have given the information on the Site in good faith. We have taken the information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. Please note that we may update or alter the information on this Site at any time without giving notice of the alterations. Any opinions and estimates expressed reflect our judgement at the date given and are also subject to change without notice. Accordingly you agree not to hold us responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. If you do not understand or if you have any queries on any of the information on the Site, we recommend that you consult a professional financial adviser.
- The information contained in this Site is not an invitation or offer to invest in OmniPay or any other product or service or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with us or any other company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- Please note that the sending of personal information via e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
- Some pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites not maintained by us. You are reminded that when you enter other web sites via such hypertext links, you will not be subject to these terms and conditions and you will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using our Site. We will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked web sites and you use such links entirely at your own risk.
- Some of the pages on this Site contain hypertext links to web sites of business units, subsidiaries and associates of OmniPay. You are reminded that when you enter such sites, you will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
- No third party is permitted to link any other web site to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Access to and use of this Site is at the user’s own risk and we do not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event do we accept liability of any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of this Site or any its contents.
- The information contained in this Site is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation we do not make any warranties or representations as to their completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents of this Site. We neither accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents of this Site.
- The contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by us without notification. The information in this Site may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to us and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without our prior consent.
(i). Main copyright notices
Save where otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in this Site are © OmniPay
Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions. You may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these pages of this Site for the exclusive purpose of personal on-line viewing.
(ii). Assertion of moral rights
Save where otherwise specified the author(s) of the literary and artistic works set out in the Pages contained in this Site has/have asserted his/her/their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out in the pages of the Site containing their works.
(iii). Prohibition against copying art pages
The licences granted in relation to this Site DO NOT APPLY to the contents of the OmniPay Pages except as specified in (i) above. ALL reproduction of OmniPay Pages is prohibited, including printing and downloading.
(iv). Licence to copy to paper hard disk or diskette for personal use
You may print or download to disk the contents of the pages of this Site (other than those excepted from this licence under clause (iii) above) for the purpose of private study. However, you may only make one copy thereof.
(v). General exclusions from licence
This licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of this Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.